Arts Festival 2018 – September 8th & 9th
Yoga and Creativity 10 – 12, Town Hall
- How yoga supports creativity. Bring yoga mat & blanket. Adults. Booking: email@example.com
- Demonstration of art techniques by well known artist George Birrell. Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11am onwards at the West End beach. Kids will love creating huge bubbles (weather permitting).
- A walk through St Monans and its history, led by Alison Ogilvie (approx 90 minutes). All ages.
- A hands-on introduction to making pottery, with Wayne Galloway. All ages.
- Have fun painting glass and create a unique tea light holder. Family fun. All ages.
Diabolo Masterclass 2pm – 4pm, Town Hall
- Develop dexterity and mindfulness through diabolo and Japanese kendama. All ages.
Donald performs amazing tricks and has toured the world and published several books to help budding diabolists. You can read more about Donald on http://www.donaldgrantdiabolo.com/
- Blues, jazz & swing from 7.30pm onwards, Town Hall Bring your own drinks and snacks
All events are free!
Any enquiries to email@example.com
Acknowledgements: The St Monans Community Arts Festival Committee would like to thank all participants and volunteer helpers, all venues and their staff.