Gardener’s Question Time at St Monans
Here is a link to Gardener’s Question Time
- broadcast Friday, 10 February at 3 pm and Sunday, 12 February at 2 pm
on BBC Radio 4 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08cv1g5
Over 200 people attended the recording in St Monans’ Church Hall last Monday.
It was very enjoyable and humorous event – with particular guidance for planting in welly boots!
Why not listen to the programme and come and see our charming village and harbour with its famous Welly Boot Garden yourself!
Also to be found in St Monans:
- Beautiful coastal walks
- Places to eat, drink and stay –
- Diving Gannet – coffee and gift-shop (re-opening early Spring)
- East Pier Smokehouse – seafood café (re-opens 15 April)
- Craig Millar – fine dining
- Mayview Hotel and family and dog-friendly pub
- Also many local B&B’s and holiday lets
- Historic Kirk
- Windmill by Old Saltpans
- Heritage Collection – (its collection includes photographs of old St Monans)
- Nearby – Newark Castle, East Neuk villages and St Andrews
Please note – all photographs are copyright.