With Covid continuing to prevent public meetings, gatherings and events across the country, a number of Community Councils across Scotland have now started holding their meetings virtually. As many of us are getting used to conference calls with friends and family, the St Monans & Abercrombie Community Council would like to hold its first meeting, in almost a year, by Zoom video conference call. We hope that many of you will be able to join us on Monday 18 January. This will be our first attempt at using video conferencing for our public meetings and, if successful, we will consider this format for future meetings. As it will be our first time, please bear with us on the night!
Details of how you can join the call will be published separately.
Of course, if you cannot attend the meeting, you can still raise a question or concern directly through any one of the Community councillors https://stmonans.org.uk/blog/community-council or alternatively drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Monans and Abercrombie Community Council Agenda
- Welcome, apologies and declarations of interest
- Minutes of last meeting (17 Feb 2020 and private meeting of 25 November 2020) and matters arising
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- To approve the St Monans & Abercrombie Financial statements for year ending 31 March 2019 and year ending 31 March 2020
- Members reports
- Planning Matters (P Copland)
- Community Support initiatives (S Collier)
- New Children playpark for St Monans (H Ironside)
- Councillor updates
- Public questions
- Any Other Competent Business
- Earlsferry to Anstruther multi user cycle path project update (B Buchan)
- Towns team update (G Bell)
- Chairman’s concluding remarks and personal statement (P Copland)
- Date of Next Meeting