St Monans Festival
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd September
(plus a poetry event on Friday evening)
All weekend, in the Church Hall (10am – 5pm)
- Festival Cafe – sit down and sample delicious home-made food (NB – last orders 30 mins before closing)
- Craft stalls – offering a diverse selection of crafts and creative gifts
All weekend, around the Village
- Open Houses: local artists in their studios and homes
- Fun events
- Live music
All weekend, in the Town Hall (10am – 5pm)
- Art exhibition – a wide range of art on display
- Photography Exhibition – who will win the competition this year?
Most events are free!
Any enquiries to email@example.com
(the CHIL gig is £5, but that includes a drink)
The St Monans Community Arts Festival Committee would like to thank all participants, helpers, venues and staff.