Following the relaxation of Covid rules, the next public meeting of the Community Council will take place in St Monans town hall on 16 August. We want to encourage as many residents to attend our meetings in a safe environment and we will therefore continue to follow government advice for public meetings. In particular;
– Everyone who attends needs to register their contact details on the night.
– Facemasks must be worn while inside the building (unless residents have a medical exemption).
– Social distancing will still be encouraged, so chairs will be 1m apart.
- To elect a new member of the St Monans & Abercrombie Community Council
- Minutes of last meeting (21 June 2021) and matters arising
- Acting Chair’s report
- Secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Planning Matters
- Community Support initiatives
- New Children playpark for St Monans
- Councillor updates
- Public questions