Please note that this is the newest version of this drawing. Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Notification of agenda for AGM of the Burgh of St Monans and Abercrombie Community Council to be held on Monday 20th October 2014 at 7.00 pm in Mayview Hotel Function Suite.
|1||Welcome and Apologies||5 mins||7.05|
|2||St Monans Heritage Museum
Report – Ian Reekie
|3||Chairperson’s Report||5 mins||7.15|
|4||Treasurer’s Report||5 mins||7.20|
|5||Close of Meeting
Notification of agenda for meeting of the Burgh of St Monans and Abercrombie Community Council to be held on Monday 20th October 2014 at 7.30 pm in Mayview Hotel Function Suite.
|1||Welcome and Apologies||4 mins||7.34|
|2||Declarations of Interest||1 mins||7.35|
|3||Police Report||5 mins||7.40|
|4||Development to the West of Manse Update||10 mins||7.50|
|5||Last Minutes and Matters Arising||10mins||8.00|
|6||Chairperson’s Report||5 mins||8.05|
|8||Treasurer’s Report||5 mins||8.15|
|9||Public Questions||10 mins||8.25|
|11||Close and Date of Next Meeting||5 mins||8.40|
ELECTION OF COMMUNITY COUNCILLORS
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Thursday 13th November, 2014
- An election is to be held for the return of Community Councillors in each of the Community Council Areas within the Fife Local Government Area.
- Nomination papers can be obtained by telephoning or calling at the address below.
- Nomination papers properly completed and subscribed must be delivered to the address shown below on any working day from Friday 3rd October until 4.00.p.m. on Thursday 16th October, 2014.
- Withdrawals of persons nominated must be intimated at the same address not later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday 24th October, 2014.
- Polling will take place on Thursday 13th November, 2014, unless the election is uncontested.
- Further information on the Community Council for your Area and on the work of Community Councils can be obtained from the
Fife KY7 5LT
Telephone 03451 555555 Ext 442176 (Bill Welsh)
or visit www.fifedirect.org.uk
Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Burgh of St Monans and Abercrombie Community Council held on Monday, 15 September 2014 at 7.30 pm. Continue reading
St Monans has one of the best community websites in Scotland.
To read the full report click on the link below.
Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting of the Burgh of St Monans and Abercrombie Community Council held on Monday, 18 August 2014 at 7.30 pm. Continue reading
I am writing to say how impressed we were during our holiday in St.Monans last week.
We thought the Burgh was beautiful – so very neat and tidy everywhere, with beautiful flowers and plants. I read somewhere there are litter pickers which seems an excellent idea. The Wellie Garden is amazing and something we’ve never seen before. We were ashamed to think that this type of community effort could not happen here in our town. For one thing not all, but some of the younger element of the town, would destroy such a thing whether through boredom or for dare or devilment.
There has actually been correspondence in our local paper this week complaining about the lack of floral displays in our town – not that many years ago we were winning Britain in Bloom.
We also thought everyone was very friendly – everyone spoke to us when we were in St. Monans or walking on the coastal paths.
We did our best to support the local Spar shop and did almost all of our shopping there – being as we were self-catering. Janet and her colleagues were lovely giving us tips and weather forecasts!
We hope it won’t be too long before we come back.
Irene and Mike Woollacott