Download the latest newsletter from our local community police officers, PC Chris Stecka and PC Robert Wallace. As usual, it covers police activity in several villages around the East Neuk. In summary:
- 26 calls were made to the police from St Monans and Abercrombie, including noise complaints, road traffic matters, intruder alarms and 999 calls.
- 1 crime was recorded in April.
- Speed checks in the area have resulted in 10 drivers receiving a warning and 1 receiving a fixed penalty notice.
- Substance misuse. Numerous warrants have been executed in the East Neuk in the last year as a result of the community engagement and intelligence received.
- Investigations continue in respect of the off-road bike issues along the coast, as further incidents have been reported.
If there is anything that you would like to discuss with the team, please get in touch – particularly around drugs misuse which is a priority target area for the Community Police. Below is the local contact email address. Please note, this is not for reporting a crime but is an efficient way to get in touch with PC Stecka and his colleagues:
If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 101 and the call handler can send an email on your behalf.